As a representative of small local farmers, I support CGA due to their tireless efforts to usher all growers large and small into the future of the California Cannabis Industry via fair and honest representation at the state level.
Caz Tomaszewski donated 2017-08-17 06:43:49 -0700
- Weekly conference calls
- Weekly email update
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Quarterly Activities report
- Complimentary access to all CGA workshop’s and networking events
- Two (2) complimentary passes to CalGrower’s Policy Summit
- Contact information on CGA member directory page
- Farm or business name listed in annual report
- May serve on the board of directors
- Receive an annual policy report and forecast
- Participate in annual strategic planning process
- Quarterly advocacy opportunities and policy summits
- Membership is open to any business that can be licensed under the Medical Marijuana Regulation and Safety Act
- All members must be operating in compliance with (or with intent to comply) with state and local regulations
- Members must be committed to collaborative pursuit of our mission
- Cottage class: $500/yr. or $50/mo.
- Class 1: $1000/yr. or $100/mo.
- Class 2: $2500/yr. or $250/mo.
- Class 3: $5000/yr. or $500/mo.