Looking for a high-quality CBD oil? Look no further than Savage CBD. Their products are made with only the finest ingredients and are backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
This review looks closely at Savage CBD and the products so you can see what makes them stand out and where the company falls short.
Who is Savage CBD?
Savage CBD is based in Irvine, CA, specializing in high-quality CBD products. This company aims to help people by providing affordable CBD products. It was founded in 2014, but its product line has increased over the years — they now carry a variety of CBD products like vape cartridges, disposable pens, edibles, tinctures, topicals, and vape juice.
Pros of Savage CBD
If you wonder what makes this brand a favorite among CBD users, this list makes it more understandable.
- Products are third-party lab tested
- Uses full-spectrum CBD
- Wide selection of CBD products
- Products are free from harmful compounds and substances
- Lab test results are listed on their website
- Lots of positive customer reviews
- Company is transparent
Cons of Savage CBD
Customers see only one setback in this brand — their refund/returns policy. All orders, once shipped, are considered final.
Savage CBD uses USA-grown hemp sourced from Colorado, Wisconsin, and Oregon farms.
Savage CBD Lab Testing
All Savage CBD products are third-party lab tested, and you can view the results on their website. Their products go through tests that look for solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides and check potency.
Third-party lab tests are important as it ensures that the CBD products you are using are safe and free from harmful compounds.
Savage CBD is transparent; you can view their lab results, ingredients, manufacturing processes, and customer reviews on their website. This level of transparency builds trust with customers.
This information allows customers to get an honest opinion about the product. They also have an order tracking feature on their site, which enables customers to see where their order is at all times.
Savage CBD Product Reviews
Savage CBD offers a variety of products, so you shouldn’t have trouble finding something you need.
Savage CBD Cartridges
The Savage CBD cartridge is a convenient way to enjoy CBD on the go. It’s easy to use and comes with 500 mg of full-spectrum oil. There’s a natural hemp flavor that many users enjoy, but if you prefer flavored vapes, you can choose between the Strawberry and Pineapple Blast.
Savage CBD Disposable Pens
People like the Savage CBD disposable pens because they’re so discreet and offer quick effects. They come with 250 mg of full-spectrum CBD oil and last up to 100 puffs. The pens are also available in different flavors like Sweet Dreams, Strawberry Melon, Mango Citrus, and Berry Mint.
Savage CBD Gummies
The Savage CBD Gummies are a great way to enjoy CBD, just like eating candies. These gummies come in a pack of 6, and each one has 50 mg of CBD oil. You can munch on one to two gummies per day.
Savage CBD Tincture
This Savage CBD tincture is non-GMO and free from harmful chemicals. It comes in different potencies like 1000, 1500, and 2000 mg of full-spectrum CBD. The dropper allows you to control the dosage, and you can take it sublingually or add it to your food and drinks. It comes in different flavors like Lemon-Lime, Peach Pear, Pink Grapefruit, and Cucumber Mint.
Savage CBD Topicals
This company carries topicals from lotions roll-ons to balms — perfect for focused relief of pain, inflammation, and other skin conditions. Potencies vary depending on the type of product.
Savage CBD Vape Juices
The Savage CBD vape juices are used by adding them to your favorite vape device. There are different potencies to choose from — 250, 500, and 1000 mg of CBD. You can choose from various flavors, such as Driven, Fiji Melons, Hustle, Kiwi Dragon Berry, Passion, Serene, Straw Nanners, Tranquil, and Vape Shot.
Where to Buy Savage CBD Products in 2022
You can buy Savage CBD products from their website; retail sites carry the brand, but those still lead you to their site.
Savage CBD FAQs
Still have questions? See if you find the answers here, or contact the company.
1. What Does Savage CBD Sell?
Savage CBD sells CBD products like tinctures, vape juice, gummies, topicals, disposable pens, vape juices, and cartridges.
2. Can I Return Products from Savage CBD?
Unfortunately, the company does not accept returns for refunds and exchanges. This is one of the major downsides of Savage CBD.
3. How Do I Contact Savage CBD?
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact Savage CBD through phone or email at 1-844-532-7089 or [email protected], respectively.
4. Which Savage Product Should I Choose?
The company has a variety of CBD products to choose from, but you need to find one that fits your needs and lifestyle. Keep in mind that the effects of the products may vary from one person to another. Your choice should depend on your personal preference and the results that you want to achieve.
Those who want pain relief would typically go for the topicals, while those who do not like the oils tend to go for the gummies. It is best to identify your needs first so you can better match the product to it.
CBD 101: What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the most important compounds found in cannabis. Unlike THC, CBD does not cause a “high,” and it acts as an antagonist to THC’s psychotropic (“high-causing”) effects.
It also alters the effect of THC by reducing anxiety, tachycardia (increased heart rate), and appetite. CBD also appears to counteract the sleep-inducing effects of THC, which may explain why some strains of cannabis are renowned for their alertness.
What Are the Benefits of CBD?
There are quite a few benefits that users can get from CBD. Studies show it has the following properties:
- Anti-inflammatory — CBD can control inflammation and chronic pain. CBD reduces the risk of certain illnesses by acting as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substance.
- Promotes neurogenesis — CBD has the potential to help regenerate brain cells and repair damaged neurons, which can lead to several positive effects on mental health.
- Anxiety-fighting — CBD reduces anxiety in many cases, making it a wonderful choice for those suffering from mild to moderate anxiety.
- Antipsychotic — CBD helps with psychosis and schizophrenia, as well as the symptoms related to such mental diseases, including paranoia, panic attacks, mood swings, and so on.
- Anti-tumoral/Anti-cancer — Several studies have shown that CBD is effective at fighting cancer and tumors; it might help specifically with brain cancer, leukemia, and breast cancer.
- Reduces nausea — CBD reduces nausea and vomiting during chemotherapy; in fact, most medicinal marijuana is used for exactly such treatment.
- Helps with rheumatoid arthritis — Rheumatoid arthritis is a common autoimmune disorder. CBD is beneficial for sufferers of this condition and other similar problems with chronic inflammation.
- Treatment for diabetes — CBD can help regulate insulin levels and fight diabetes, mainly through reducing sugar intake.
- Helps with insomnia — Several studies show the positive effects of CBD on people with insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- Promotes bone growth — CBD stimulates bone growth, and it can also reduce symptoms of arthritis, such as inflammation and pain in the joints.
What’s the Dose of CBD?
CBD dosage is an important aspect when using CBD oil. It affects an individual’s body differently, so trial and error is the best way to determine the correct dosage of CBD oil for you. Monitoring the effects will help you pick the correct dosage.
In general, beginners should start with a small dose. A regular dose of CBD oil depends on several factors, including age, sex, metabolism rate, method of consumption, and more.
What’s the Difference Between Full-Spectrum & CBD Isolate?
Full-spectrum CBD contains all compounds found in cannabis, including terpenes and cannabinoids. It is usually extracted from the whole plant to keep all of its properties. Full-spectrum CBD is also known as “whole-plant” CBD oil, while CBD isolate is the pure chemical found in cannabis flowers or leaves, with no other components included.
The difference is that while both have medicinal effects, they have different benefits to the user. Full-spectrum CBD has a broader range of medical applications and has been used longer. CBD isolate is just what its name says, isolated CBD that has been removed from the other cannabinoids and compounds in cannabis. It is usually used for research purposes or when adding CBD to food products.
Final Thoughts: Savage CBD Review
Savage CBD is a great company that sells quality CBD products. Their products are used by people who want the convenience of vaping, taking it sublingually or adding it to their food and drinks. Savage CBD is known for quality products and discreetness. You can buy their products from their website or retail sites that carry the brand.
You can check out their website to see more of their products and company information.